- 3 Best Choice ribeye steaks
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper (minced)
- Juice of 1 lime
Avocado-Mango Salad ingredients:
- ¼ cup queso fresco (crumbled)
- 4 red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 medium avocado (sliced)
- 1 large mango (sliced)
- Steak Preparation. Mix together 1 tsp. of lime juice and other rub ingredients. Evenly press the rub on the steaks. Place ribeye steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill steaks covered for 9 to 13 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, truning occasionally. Season with salt. (For 9 to 14 minutes, grill steaks over medium heat on preheated gas grill).
- Salad Preparation. Combine the mango, avocado, and onion in a medium-sized bowl. Sprinkle the cheese and drizzle with the remaining lime juice. Toss the mixture gently to coat. If desired, season with salt and pepper.
- Serve ribeye steaks with the Avocado-Mango Salad