- 2 Best Choice ribeye steaks
- 2 tsps. coarse ground pepper
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) ripe olive (drained and sliced)
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes (halved)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbsps. parmesan cheese (shredded)
- Steak Preparation. Press the pepper unto the ribeye steaks. Place ribeye steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill steaks uncovered for 11 to 14 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, truning occasionally. Season with salt. (Alternatively, place steaks on rack in broiler pan so the beef surface is 3-4 inches from the heat. For 14 to 18 minutes, broil steaks for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning only once.)
- Tapenade Preparation. Combine all ingredients. Mix them well.
- Serve steaks with tomato tapenade.